Registrations are now open for our Mid Year Test & Tune / Come Try Day
Event Timing: Sunday 23rd June 2019, 7am-4pm
Event Address: Lakeside Park Raceway, Kurwongbah
Race Fee – $60 per driver
For Race Day Documents (Indemnity and Self Scrutineering Forms), please go to:
Come Try Experience – Registration Details
We invite you to try karting before buying and where we can we will accommodate you on a test kart. It must be remembered however that all karts are privately owned and so a trial drive is subject to availability of a suitable kart/seat size. Cost is $20 for the day license and $30 club fees which entitles you to two trial sessions on the same day.
If you would like to have a trial, you must complete this online Registration by the deadline below.
Please come prepared if you intend to try a kart:-
• Report to the sign in desk at the track by 7.45am on the day,
• Complete the required paperwork and pay fees (Cash Only),
• Please bring a helmet as they will not be supplied,
• Wear at the very least long legged jeans, a long sleeve shirt, and thick type jacket,
• Lace up joggers,
• Long hair tied up and secured inside clothing to prevent accidents.
Drivers brief will be held at 8.45am and you will be expected to attend.
Please Note: if we are unable to provide you a suitable kart for a Come Try experience, we will provide a full refund.
Each attending driver must complete the Registration form below:
Mid Year Test & Tune / Come Try Day Registration
Registration closes 5:00pm Thursday 20th June
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there.