- This event has passed.
Auskart 2021 Championship Round 2
Auskart 2021 Championship Round 2 18 Apr 2021
Lakeside Park DTC
Welcome to the 2021 Auskart Championship – Round 2
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE A CURRENT AUSKART RACING INC. MEMBER TO ENTER THIS EVENT.
UNDER OUR 2021 COVID SAFE PLAN WE CAN NOW WELCOME BACK FAMILY, FRIENDS AND SPECTATORS.
This Championship Series is a Club Level Sprint Event for Go Karts. It is held at the iconic Lakeside Raceway Driver Training Centre (DTC) and is run exclusively by Auskart Racing inc.
Our Club is all about grass roots 4-Stroke Go Kart racing. We keep it safe, affordable and fun for the whole Family.
- This event is open to Auskart Racing Inc. MEMBERS ONLY, if you haven’t organised membership please refer to the club’s website for details Membership – Auskart Racing Inc. before registering.
- All Drivers must hold a current RACERS Clubman licence. That can either be a Clubman Single Event Licence for $30 dated for the event or a $75 annual Clubman licence. For details please visit RACERS -Buy Licence
- Read the Supplementary Regulations before registering, in particular the following:
- Ensure both Driver & Kart meet the class rules you intend to race in – As noted in the Supplementary Regulations your Age, Engine, Gearing, Tyres, etc determine the eligible classes for you to run in. For further detailed information please read Section 3 Race Class Rules – Auskart 2021 General Competition Regulations, page 7. Rules & Regulations – Auskart Racing Inc.
- Ensure your Go Kart meets Regulations – As noted in the Supplementary Regulations ensure your Go Kart meets the Clubs requirements, for further detailed information please read section 4 Technical (Vehicle safety) Regulations – Auskart 2021 General Competition Regulations, page 11. Rules & Regulations – Auskart Racing Inc.
- Ensure your Safety Gear Meets Regulations – As noted in the Supplementary Regulations ensure your Safety gear meets the Clubs requirements, for further detailed information please read section 5 Technical (Apparel) Regulations – Auskart 2021 General Competition Regulations, page 18. Rules & Regulations – Auskart Racing Inc.
- Enter before the cut-off date, no track day Entries will be taken.
Event Entry fee is $65 per driver.
ENTRIES OPEN AT 6am on the 7th APRIL, 2021
ENTRIES CLOSE AT 11pm on the 15th APRIL, 2021
- No smoking through the pits or pit bays.
- No pets
- Enclosed footwear only
- No Children under 16 are permitted in Pit Lane without an Adult
- Lakeside International Raceway has Noise Restrictions in place and Karts must not exceed a maximum Noise Level of 95dB.
For more information contact email@example.com