- This event has passed.
Auskart Racing -SE-Qld Championship Round 3
15 July, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 17 July, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
Auskart Racing at Cooloola Coast Kart Club
Welcome back Race Fans,
It’s time to hit the road for 2 days of non-stop action packed racing !!
Note: This is a 2022 Auskart Racing SE-QLD Championship Round
UNDER OUR 2022 COVID SAFE PLAN WE CAN WELCOME BACK FAMILY, FRIENDS AND SPECTATORS.
This Championship Series is a Club Level Sprint Event for 4 stroke Go Karts. It is held at Ipswich, Toowoomba and Cooloola Kart Tracks over four rounds and includes some night racing, this championship is run exclusively by Auskart Racing Inc.
Our Club is all about grass roots 4-Stroke Go Kart racing. We keep it safe, affordable and fun for the whole Family.
- This event is open to any 4 stroke Kart Racer who meets our class / category rules, Membership – Auskart Racing Inc. is preferred but not essential.
- All Drivers must hold a current RACERS Clubman licence. That can either be a Clubman Single Event Licence for $30 dated for the event or a $75 annual Clubman licence. For details please visit RACERS -Buy Licence
- We use WESTHOLD transponders only – Auskart Racing holds a limited quantity which are available for hire @ $10 per event.
- Read the Supplementary Regulations before registering, in particular the following:
- Ensure both Driver & Kart meet the class rules you intend to race in – As noted in the Supplementary Regulations your Age, Engine, Gearing, Tyres, etc determine the eligible classes for you to run in. For further detailed information please read Section 3 Race Class Rules – Auskart 2021 General Competition Regulations, page 7. Rules & Regulations – Auskart Racing Inc.
- Ensure your Go Kart meets Regulations – As noted in the Supplementary Regulations ensure your Go Kart meets the Clubs requirements, for further detailed information please read section 4 Technical (Vehicle safety) Regulations – Auskart 2021 General Competition Regulations, page 11. Rules & Regulations – Auskart Racing Inc.
- Ensure your Safety Gear Meets Regulations – As noted in the Supplementary Regulations ensure your Safety gear meets the Clubs requirements, for further detailed information please read section 5 Technical (Apparel) Regulations – Auskart 2021 General Competition Regulations, page 18. Rules & Regulations – Auskart Racing Inc.
- Enter before the cut-off date, no track day Entries will be taken.
Event Entry fee is $80 per driver.
ENTRIES OPEN AT 6am on the 4th July, 2022
ENTRIES CLOSE AT 11pm on the 14th July, 2022
- No smoking through the pits or pit bays.
- No pets
- Enclosed footwear only
- No Children under 16 are permitted in Pit Lane without an Adult